Education & Career

Is TCS BPS a good job?

Business Process Services (BPS) is all about managing and executing business operations. It assists business processing for such industries that are more related to the business aspects and supports processes like HR, supply chain, and accounting. Get all information why TCS BPS a good job?

How TCS select students for BPS profile?

TCS generally conduct online test and those students who are shortlisted are further moved to the next interview round. If the students clear all the given rounds then the offer letter gets released. The average package goes up to 3LPA. TCS BPS supports technical and nontechnical clients. This opportunity is mostly for fresher graduates student all over India. Post graduates students are less preferred. TCS generally provides a link to register and get yourself interviewed.

tata consultancy services

If you will check the career growth opportunities at TCS then TCS BPS has huge vacancies mostly for fresher’s students. In this profile, students need not have to require any technical specification or technical background. If you are working in the BPO sector then BPS is a good opportunity where you may proceed.  If we compare BPO with BPS then BPS has many weight ages then BPO  

People working in the BPO sector get more exposure in this field and you may be open to knowing the industry knowledge and the market scenario. However, the company culture will remain the same but you will get the opportunity to learn more. Everybody knows that BPO profiles generally consist of a calling process where you need to call hundreds of people in a day. You will be provided with a list of contact details and names. You will also get the task more of troubleshooting and hardcore process. 

Dream Job in MNC

Many people from nontechnical backgrounds generally apply for big MNC companies to get a job. The main reason is majorly parents pressurize students to get a dream job in MNC in which students tries to get any profile job no matter what their career will be in the upcoming future. These small profiles are easily available in MNCs to enter but if you are looking for a long-term goal and career then this profile is of no use. 80% of people generally switch profiles with the correct goal from BPS to other profiles and the remaining 20% of people continue with the same profile where it last with no other options. There can be many reasons behind it such as age factor, eligibility criteria, location, and package.

If you are from pure technical background then you must go for the development field and artificial intelligence field. Do not try these small profiles. As there is no scope, career, and package


TCS BPS is as simple as working in the back office. It has limited growth now the choice is yours in which field would you like to go ahead. If we talk about whether this job is good or bad then it is up to your understanding and requirement. If you are happy to grow and continue your job then it is good, or else if you would like to move on with the newest technologies then it is bad. For more information related to salary package, role hierarchy, and location you can contact us. We would be more delightful to answer it  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *